"ClickBank is a registered trademark of Keynetics Inc., a Delaware corporation. www.printingyourscreen.com is not affiliated with Keynetics Inc. in any way, nor does Keynetics Inc. sponsor or approve any www.printingyourscreen.com product. Keynetics Inc. expresses no opinion as to the correctness of any of the statements made by www.printingyourscreen.com in the materials on this Web page."
This site and the products and services offered on this site are not associated, affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by Google, Squidoo, HubPages, Amazon, WordPress, Myspace, Facebook, Yahoo, or Twitter, nor have they been reviewed, Tested or certified by Google, Squidoo, HubPages, Amazon, WordPress, Myspace, Facebook, Yahoo, or Twitter.
2) Open the program that you want to import the screen shot in e.g. Photoshop, Paint, Coreldraw, etc…
7) Telephone conversation is finished and now you need to browse your folders again to find the folder of which you wanted a screen shot of the content.
10) You forgot to change the settings of the document, just before the phone rang, so a message appears again that your picture is too big for the current settings of your document.
1) Hit the printing your screen button that is installed on your computer, once you have installed the software (done in literally 2 minutes). This is how the software looks:
Guess you do not have to be a genius to work out how much time Printing Your Screen Software can save you. Get your copy FAST before the price goes up!
2) Print a selection of your screen by SIMPLY dragging your mouse over the area you want to print.
We left out all the Bells and Whistles that you will never use. That’s why our software is SO SO simple and SO SO easy to use.
You have absolutely nothing to lose as you have a No Hassle, No Questions Asked, 60 days Money Back Guarantee.
Click the “Add To Cart” button to get immediate access to your software, which will be installed as easy as 1,2,3. Seriously! Read more…